Where to buy Latim ?
- 50 mcgs Latanoprost;
- 5 mg Timolol maleate;
- 0.1% w/v Benzalkonium chloride;
- Aqueous vehicle.
Reduction of intraocular pressure (IOP) in patients with open angle glaucoma and ocular hypertension who are not controlled
on, or are intolerant to, monotherapy with compounds other than latanoprost and timolol.
Latim eye drops dose for adults (including the elderly): Recommended therapy is 1 drop in the affected eye(s) once daily.
If 1 dose is missed, treatment should continue with the next dose as planned. If more than one topical ophthalmic drug is
being used, the drugs should be administered at least 5 minutes apart.
Latim eye drops are contraindicated in patients with:
- A history of bronchial asthma;
- Cardiac failure cardiogenic shock;
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease;
- Hypersensitivity to any component of this product;
- Reactive airway disease including bronchial asthma;
- Sinus bradycardia second or third degree atrioventricular block;
- 2.5ml container
- 5ml container.