Where to buy Fml ?
- 1 mg - Fluorometholone USP;
- 0.04 mg - Ecozalkonium Chloride USP
For steroid responsive inflammation of the palpebral and bulbar conjunctiva, cornea and anterior segment of the globe.
- Tuberculosis of the eye;
- Hypersensitivity to drug;
- Fungal diseases of ocular structures;
- Acute superficial herpes simplex keratitis;
- Visual acuity;
- Tield defects;
- Secondary ocular infection;
- Posterior sob capsular cataract formation;
- Perforation of the globe;
- Pathogens liberated;
- Ocular tissues;
- Glaucoma with optic nerve damage;
1 FML eye drop to be instilled into conjunctival sac two to four times daily. During the initial 24 to 48 hours the dosage may
be safely increased to 2 drops every hour. Care should be taken not to discontinue therapy prematurely.
FML eye drops are available as sterile suspension in 5 ml plastic dropper bottles.