Where to buy Zaditor ?
Available in eyedrop form, it works within minutes to relieve the itchy eyes brought on by allergies.
Zaditor combats the release of chemicals that trigger allergic reactions.
Zaditor is for use in the eyes only. Do not inject or swallow this drug.
Zaditor side effects that you should report to your health care professional or doctor as soon as possible:
More common side effects may include:
- Runny nose;
- Increased blood flow in the eyelid;
Less common side effects may include:
- Sore throat;
- Light sensitivity;
- Inflamed eyelids or corneas;
- Flu syndrome;
- Eyelid disorder;
- Eye pain;
- Dry eyes;
- Dilated pupils;
- Burning or stinging;
- Allergic reactions;
Zaditor is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions:
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients in zaditor;
- If you wear soft contact lenses, wait at least 10 minutes after applying zaditor before inserting them;
- If your eyes are red or irritated, and do not use zaditor to treat irritation from contact lenses;
Do not take Zaditor with any of the following drugs:
Since Zaditor is not ingested, interactions are unlikely.
The recommended dose is one drop in the affected eye(s) twice daily, every 8 to 12 hours.
Overdosage is highly unlikely since swallowing even a whole bottle of Zaditor would give you only a fraction of the amount considered toxic. Nevertheless, if you suspect an overdose check with your doctor immediately.