Where to buy Naphcon-A ?
If this medication causes changes in your vision, be careful when driving or performing other tasks that could be hazardous.
Naphcon-A, an eyedrop containing both a decongestant and an antihistamine, is indicated to relieve itchy, red eyes caused by ragweed, pollen, and animal hair.
Naphcon-A side effects that you should report to your health care professional or doctor as soon as possible:
Aside from temporarily enlarging your pupils, Naphcon is unlikely to cause side effects. However, overuse can cause reddening of the eyes.
Naphcon-A is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions:
- If the itching and redness last more than 72 hours;
- If you experience changes in vision;
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to it or are sensitive to any of its ingredients;
- If you have glaucoma;
- If you have heart disease, high blood pressure, or trouble urinating because of enlargement of the prostate gland;
- If your eyes get worse;
- If your eyes hurt or continue to be red or irritated;
Place 1 or 2 drops in the affected eyes, up to 4 times a day.
Overdose from accidental oral use can have serious consequences, especially in young children. If you suspect an overdose, seek medical attention immediately.