Where to buy Bimatoprost ?
Bimatoprost is indicated in the eye to treat open-angle glaucoma and high pressure in the eye.
Bimatoprost is indicated alone or alongside other treatments for glaucoma, such as timolol.
Bimatoprost is indicated in treating other conditions which cause increased pressure in the eye, such as ocular hypertension.
Bimatoprost is indicated to treat open angle glaucoma.
Bimatoprost works by increasing the amount of fluid that leaves the eye, thus relieving the pressure.
Glaucoma is caused by a blockage in the eye which prevents fluid leaving the eye.
This causes pressure to build up within the eye which results in pain and discomfort and may affect the ability to see.
Bimatoprost is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions:
- An unusual or allergic reaction to bimatoprost or other drugs, foods, dyes, or preservatives;
- Closed angle glaucoma;
- Eye abrasion, infection, or swelling;
- If you are pregnant, trying for a baby or breast-feeding;
- If you are taking other medicines, including those available to buy without a prescription, herbal or complementary medicines;
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to this or any other similar medicine;
- If you have had surgery on your eye to replace or remove the lens (such as in cataract removal);
- If you have severe asthma or your asthma is not well-controlled;
- If you know you have low blood pressure or a slow pulse;
- If you suffer from eye problems such as eye pain, dry eyes, blurred vision, irritation or inflammation;
- If you wear contact lenses or use other eye drops;
- Note: these eye drops are not suitable for children;
- Pregnant or trying to get pregnant;
- Wear contact lenses;
Interactions are not expected.
Bimatoprost side effects that you should report to your health care professional or doctor as soon as possible:
- Thickening and lengthening of the eyelashes;
- Swollen or infected eyes or eyelids;
- Sensitivity to light;
- Sensitivity of the eyes to light;
- Increased flow of tears;
- Eye Irritation or redness,;
- Dry eyes;
- Changes in vision;
- Changes in eye, eyelash, or eyelid color;
- Burning, stinging, or discomfort immediately after using the solution;
- Alteredor darkened eye colour,;
- Allergic reactions like skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue;