Where to buy Betaxolol ?
Beta-blockers reduce the workload on the heart and help it to beat more regularly.
Betaxolol Eye Drops work by lowering pressure in the eye.
Betaxolol is a beta-blocker.
Betaxolol is indicated to treat high blood pressure.
Betaxolol is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions:
- Thyroid disease;
- Pregnant or trying to get pregnant;
- Lung or breathing disease, like asthma;
- Liver disease;
- Kidney disease;
- Heart or vessel disease like slow heart rate, worsening heart failure, heart block, sick sinus syndrome or Raynaud's disease;
- Chest pain (angina);
- An unusual or allergic reaction to betaxolol, other beta-blockers, drugs, foods, dyes, or preservatives;
Do not take Betaxolol with any of the following drugs:
- Drug for high blood pressure like calcium channel blockers;
- If you are due to have any operations;
- If you are pregnant, trying for a baby or breast-feeding;
- If you have any thyroid problems;
- If you have suffered from heart problems;
- If you suffer from asthma or other breathing problems;
- If you suffer from diabetes mellitus;
- If you suffer from myasthenia gravis;
- If you suffer from sicca syndrome (dry eyes and dry mouth);
- If you take part in sports at a national/international level;
- NSAIDs, drugs for pain and inflammation, like ibuprofen or naproxen;
Betaxolol side effects that you should report to your health care professional or doctor as soon as possible:
- Swollen legs or ankles;
- Muscle aches and pains;
- Itchingand irritation of the eyes and eyelids, made worse by instilling the eye drops;
- Irregular or slow heartbeat;
- Dry or burning eyes;
- Discomfort in the eye;
- Cold, tingling, or numb hands or feet;
- Chest pain;
- Change in sex drive or performance;
- Breathing problems;
- Allergic reactions like skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue;
Other Betaxolol Brand Names:
- Betoptic S;