Where to buy Acularen ?
Acularen, with the generic name of Ketorolac Ophthalmic, belongs to a class of drugs known as nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs that reduces pain and inflammation in the eyes.
Acularen is specially formulated to:
- Reduce inflammation and pain following eye surgery;
- Relieve itching and inflammation in the eyes caused by allergic reactions;
There are cases when it is not advisable to take Acularen or you may need to undergo special monitoring during the treatment period with Acularen. So it is best to inform your doctor if you have:
- Bleeding or blood-clotting disorders;
- Eye infection;
- Stomach ulcer;
Acularen is in the FDA Pregnancy Category C. This entails that its effects to an unborn child is not known. Should you be pregnant or planning to be, have a talk with your doctor first before taking Acularen.
It is also not certain if Acularen passes into breast milk. Breastfeeding moms are therefore suggested to see their doctor prior to deciding to take Acularen.
Acularen must be taken as directed by your doctor. If there is any instruction that appears unclear to you, ask your doctor, nurse, or pharmacist.
Below are the guidelines for proper handling and application of Acularen:
- Always wash your hands before using the eye drops;
- Apply gentle pressure to the inside corner of the eye (near the nose) for about 1 minute to prevent the liquid from draining down the tear duct;
- Follow same procedure on the other eye if needed;
- If your medication requires more than 1 drop on the same eye, repeat process with a 5 minute interval;
- Look up and away from the dropper;
- Position dropper just above the eye;
- Remove contact lenses (if you are wearing any) before applying Acularen;
- Squeeze out a drop and close the eye;
- Tilt your head slightly and pull down on the lower eyelid;
- Use regularly to get the most benefit of Acularen;
Never allow the dropper to touch any surface, including your eyes and hands so as to prevent eye infections. Do not use a discolored eye drop or when you notice particles in it.
Unless directed by your doctor, Acularen must not be double dosed. If you happen to miss a dose of Acularen, apply it as soon as you remember as long as it is not almost time for the next scheduled dose. Otherwise, skip missed dose of Acularen and proceed with the next.
Over dosage of Acularen is not at all fatal. However should you suspect an overdose of Acularen, or should you have accidentally ingested the drops of Acularen, call an emergency room or poison control left for the proper medical attention.
Should you feel any of the minor reactions below, continue use of Acularen and inform your doctor about it:
- Eye burning;
- Redness or sensitivity to light;
See your doctor immediately if you develop redness or itching with discharge or drainage, lid crusting, or lid swelling with the use of Acularen.
Severe side effects are not likely to occur with Acularen.
For other symptoms not mentioned that are particularly causing discomfort, tell your doctor immediately.
Unless instructed by your physician, do not use other eye drops or medications while under treatment with Acularen.
Have a talk with your doctor before you decide to take other indicated or over-the-counter medicines, including vitamins & minerals, and herbal products.
Other Brand Names
In some countries Acularen may also be known as: